Terms & Conditions
- The cottages, gardens, brooks and farm animals must be treated with respect. Parents must take responsibility for their children who play at their own risk.
- DEPOSIT AND BOOKING. A deposit of 20% is required when booking with the balance payable 1 calendar month in advance. A provisional booking will be held for 7 days pending receipt of booking form and deposit or full payment if less than 1 calendar month before commencement of holiday. The price includes all linen, electricity, oil and gas.
- SPECIFIED NUMBER OF GUESTS. No more than the specified number of guests may stay at the cottages.
- CANCELLATION AND INSURANCE Once you have booked your holiday and it has been confirmed by us our agreement is a legal contract and your deposit is non-refundable. If for whatever reason you are not able to take your holiday and the booking cannot be re-let you are still liable to pay for the booking in full. For this reason we strongly recommend that you take out holiday cancellation insurance.
If for any reason your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control we would attempt to offer alternate accommodation. However if this was unacceptable to you then wewould refund all monies paid by you. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
- PETS No pets are permitted.
- ARRIVAL Your accommodation will be available from 4p.m onwards on day of arrival
- DEPARTURE Please be ready to leave accommodation at 10 a.m on day of departure. Please leave the cottage clean and tidy.
- DAMAGES AND BREAKAGES. Please take care with the cottage. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damage which is caused to the accommodation or its contents. Please report as soon as they occur.
10. INTERNET – WIFI. Guests are respectfully asked to conform to fair and safe usage – it would also be advisable to have your own antivirus package installed on your personal machine.
ACCESS STATEMENT. An access statement will be provided upon request for Aberhiriaeth, Hendreron and Llwynygronfa.